ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dearvijai
Newly Registered

ILR ILR

Post by dearvijai » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Hi my name is Audrey and I am from Australia. One of my friend from Srilanka had applied for ILR and has been refused because she spent more number of days out of UK since she left UK to Canada for 2 year and returned later.

One of her ex boy friend had a tussle with her and he decided to inform UKBA that my friend used one reference in her ILR application which was falsified. My friend shnce has left UK and she is setlled in Canada but she is really worried about this foolish complaint from her ex.

Any body knows what can be likely outcome? My friend's ex has provided some evidence to UKBA as well via a letter as he helped her at that time and so had a copy of her application. My friend is currently in depression and so am writing on her behalf to help her.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Outcome of what?

If deception has been used in any application(s) in the past and UKBA is aware of it, your friend should be ready to bear the consequences .. whatever they may be ... if and when she applies for UK visa in the future.

regards