ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk Tier 1 Visa Document Verification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

drritu30
Newly Registered

Uk Tier 1 Visa Document Verification

Post by drritu30 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:37 am

Can Any one help Please?

I have applied for the UK Tier 1 visa 3 weeks back; have not received any communication form the UK VFS. Since I have not informed my current organisation I am worried if a document verification is sent to the HR it would be a problem for me.
Does any one know the process? do all the applications are verified with the employers?

Your urgent response please.

Regards,

Rinku

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Uk Tier 1 Visa Document Verification

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:15 am

drritu30 wrote:Can Any one help Please?

I have applied for the UK Tier 1 visa 3 weeks back; have not received any communication form the UK VFS. Since I have not informed my current organisation I am worried if a document verification is sent to the HR it would be a problem for me.
Does any one know the process? do all the applications are verified with the employers?

Your urgent response please.

Regards,

Rinku
It depends on the case worker whether he wants to verify your employment details or not.

21. There are two situations in which we will undertake a check:
• Verification checks – where we have reasonable doubts that the documents are genuine; or
• Other checks – where we carry out further checks, for example, where we have doubts about an application or the documents sent with the application but the doubts are not serious enough for us to make a verification check.

For further details, check pages 4-6 in the policy guidance.
http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... idance.pdf

drritu30
Newly Registered

Document Verification

Post by drritu30 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Thanks for the update. I am slightly releived now. However if you have any idea on howmuch time it takes now a days to grant Tier 1 visa?

Thanks & Regards,

Rinku

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Document Verification

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 pm

drritu30 wrote:Thanks for the update. I am slightly releived now. However if you have any idea on howmuch time it takes now a days to grant Tier 1 visa?

Thanks & Regards,

Rinku
Depends on where you applied. Check the below thread for timelines

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60576