ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw to tier 1 general

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

slumguy
Newly Registered

psw to tier 1 general

Post by slumguy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 am

hi all.im new to this forum so hope people will share their information with me.as im on a psw visa,and i have enough points to switch over to tier 1 except my income is a bit low.can some one advice me how to update the income points.i would really appreciate if some one share their experience with me.

regards.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: psw to tier 1 general

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 am

slumguy wrote:hi all.im new to this forum so hope people will share their information with me.as im on a psw visa,and i have enough points to switch over to tier 1 except my income is a bit low.can some one advice me how to update the income points.i would really appreciate if some one share their experience with me.

regards.
Have you thought about doing a part time job???

slumguy
Newly Registered

Post by slumguy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 pm

aruni4470 wrote:
slumguy wrote:hi all.im new to this forum so hope people will share their information with me.as im on a psw visa,and i have enough points to switch over to tier 1 except my income is a bit low.can some one advice me how to update the income points.i would really appreciate if some one share their experience with me.

regards.
Have you thought about doing a part time job???

no im not doing any part time job.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:01 pm

slumguy wrote:can some one advice me how to update the income points.
The only way is to augment your income. There is no other way to "update" your income points.

regards