ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry Clearnace for my Wife in india

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

Entry Clearnace for my Wife in india

Post by ibrahimsyde » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:49 am

Hi,

I wonder any of you guys might help me in this !! i did try to search your forum got most of the informations but i still have few, which i would like to ask you all in here.

I have got my HSMP approved in nov 2005, i am planning to call my wife whom i have married in jul 05 as my dependant who lives in india,hyderabad. when i approach my attorney(hsmp lawyer) he said he will assist me into this but would charge me 350 pounds for his service,

could you please suggest me whether it would be advicable to use his service or could we also be able to do this on our own ?

i am on a permanant job, have no problems with the bank statments, also can show tenancy agreement, but i just dont want to take any chance...

please advice

thanks
ibrahim

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:31 pm

Code: Select all

my attorney(hsmp lawyer) he said he will assist me into this but would charge me 350 pounds for his service
You have a very greedy lawyer.

Dependent applicatons are not very difficult to file and submit. You should do it yourself. Its not a question of taking chances, just ensure you have all the right documentation and you will not face any problems.

Along with the VAF1 form
- spouse passport + photos
- copy of your passport and residence permit sticker
- original marriage certificate
- Your pay slips (3-6 months)
- Your bank statements (3-6 months)
- Tenancy agreement
- optionally your Job contract

ibrahimsyde
Newly Registered

Post by ibrahimsyde » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:54 pm

Hey MWazir !

many thanks for your response, sorry for not replying you any sooner reason being i was waiting for this to pop in my inbox !! )):-
saw your reply just today as i was going through to all the posts searching for information on this.

thanks for your info, i have all those listed documents with me.

many thanks for your help.

regards
ibrahim

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:09 pm

Good luck with your application.