ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can in include interest on savings in previous earnings?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marora
Newly Registered

Can in include interest on savings in previous earnings?

Post by marora » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Can I include my quaterly interest earned on my salary account during last 12 months in my previous earnings?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:39 pm

124. Unearned sources of income that we will not consider as previous earnings include:
• expenses (such as accommodation, schooling or car allowances) that reimburse the applicant for money he/she has previously spent;
• dividends, unless paid by a company in which the applicant is active in the day-to-day management, or unless the applicant receives the dividend as part or all of his/her remuneration package;
• Income from property rental, unless this forms part of the applicant’s business;
• interest on savings and investments;
• funds that were inherited;
• money paid to the applicant as a pension;
• expenses where the payment reimburses the applicant for money he/she has previously spent;
• redundancy payment;
• sponsorship for periods of study;
• state benefits; or
• prize money or competition winnings, other than where they are directly related to the applicant’s main profession or occupation.

http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... idance.pdf

lilmeiow2008
Newly Registered

Post by lilmeiow2008 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:24 pm

NO