ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Refused - Reimbursement slips rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

panky29
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Refused - Reimbursement slips rejected

Post by panky29 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 am

Dear Boarders,

Need your advise on this issue.

I am migrating from Tier 2(Intra company) -> Tier 1 (General) and submitting an incountry application.

My application was rejected last week and the reason given was that reimbursement slip indicates money paid against the expenses. But in my case, reimbursements are part of my salary. If i dont avail them as reimbursement, i will get the money as taxable at the year of the financial year. i admit, Reimbursement slip does indicate this fact but not 100% clearly.

Now, I am going to write a letter to he assessment officer and explain him this. But question is:

Can i include any fresh evidence along with that letter ?or should I send in the same evidences again ?

I see there are some perquisities which havent been considered for past earnings calculations. Can i include them now and show that helps in getting the reuqired points.

Whats your suggestion in explaining. My case is genuine but how do i make the case worker believe that ?

Thanks a ton for your time guys.

Regards
Pankaj

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:21 pm