ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

again statements!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hassan3034
Newly Registered

again statements!!!

Post by Hassan3034 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:37 pm

the last statement I recieved was on issued on 16 september which covers a month, however two other months statemnets are for July and August. I will send my app tommorow and it is while Home office needs statemenst which are dated within one month of making app. by the way, even if you order a 3 months statement from bank. they dont date it up to date and for example your july statement is dated july even if you order it in september!!!
I am right?
home office:

For applications made either in the United Kingdom or overseas, all evidence must be dated no more than one month before the application is submitted.!!!!

lkpone

Re: again statements!!!

Post by lkpone » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:47 am

Hassan3034 wrote: home office:

For applications made either in the United Kingdom or overseas, all evidence must be dated no more than one month before the application is submitted.!!!!
I think they mean that the end date on the statements mustn't be more than 1 month prior to your application, because they are expecting to see current statements ie. that the money is currently in your account. Your statements will be dated per the specific month that they're for ie. July's statement would be dated in July, August's statement would be dated in August, dependent on when your bank's monthly cut-off is. That is normal and it is exactly what the HO wants to see.

Hope that clears it up for you :)