ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls heTier 1 self employment earnings from India(doc needed)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bika_bhullars
Newly Registered

pls heTier 1 self employment earnings from India(doc needed)

Post by bika_bhullars » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:41 pm

here is my details firstly
1)Age 26 ----- 20
2)Qualification Bsc from india ------ 30 points (already sent the application to UKNARIC for letter of comparability)
3)Earnings last 12 months £13000 -approx UK earnings + £45000 -approx Indian earnings = £58000 --------- 35 points
4) UK experience -----------0 points
TOTAL POINTS = 85
English language= 7 band overall in IELTS
Maintenance funds = more that £800 from last 3 months.

I spent 2 months in India recently. I worked there as a REAL ESTATE AGENT (sole proprietor, self employed) . I managed to settle 3 deals from which i got commission by cheques round about Rs- 662000 (Indian rupees).

I collected the money (by cheques) directly from clients and then deposited in my bank.
I have photocopies of cheques and deed of conveyance(translated), clients IDs (photocopies, notary attested).

I have bank statement(Indian), CA Letter,invoice explanation from CA,Income and expenditure letter from CA, All Invoices(COPY).

so my question is that the documents i mention above are enough to claim earning points from india or do i need more or need to amend somthing ?.i have this question in mind because i saw some of you guys mention that the tax documents in needed. i spoke with my CA and he says that as i earn this money after april 2010 so the income tax return should be filed next year not now.so do not have any tax documents to show.

i still have 1 year left in my visa, but i want to apply now because i think i earned the enough points.
i am thinking to apply in person through lawyer.can any one tell me that is this a good idea ?

Regards[/img]

blackthunder
Newly Registered

Post by blackthunder » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:21 am

looks like real estate business is lucrative in your country..you might be mad to move to u.k ..
what ever you do but keep in mind that if home office is suspicious and noticed any fraud about the earnings then ur current visa also be cancelled and 10 year ban aswell