ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance Funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shakeelahmadch

Maintenance Funds

Post by shakeelahmadch » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Guys .. I have a question ..

I am applying for Tier-1 and I had more than required funds but for like 1 month, I loaned that money to my mother and now I have it back after around 35 days ... Is it going to be an issue if I apply now ? Can they reject it ?

Also usually it takes 4 months for application processing but I also need to travel in between this period , is it possible to get the passport back in this duration ?

thanks.
Shakeel

push
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance Funds

Post by push » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:07 pm

shakeelahmadch wrote:Guys .. I have a question ..

I am applying for Tier-1 and I had more than required funds but for like 1 month, I loaned that money to my mother and now I have it back after around 35 days ... Is it going to be an issue if I apply now ? Can they reject it ?

Also usually it takes 4 months for application processing but I also need to travel in between this period , is it possible to get the passport back in this duration ?

thanks.
Shakeel
The funds should not fall below the requisite amount even for a single day during the 3 months period immediately prior to the date of application (for Tier-1 General applications).
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer