ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

To apply NTL is compulsory under UK immigartion laws?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mamalim6
Newly Registered

To apply NTL is compulsory under UK immigartion laws?

Post by mamalim6 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 am

Hi
I post here to ask again... it would be so helpful to get some information about my fiance situation.

My fiance preferred to take his new iranian passport with a separate paper of his ILR document to travel overseas. He does not want to apply NTL.

however, I am wondering wether NTL is complusory under the uk immigration law for the situation like him?

may it cause any problems by immigration officer in UK airport When he back to uk?

please give me any idea about this.. i am so worried about it now.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 am

An Immigration Status Document (ISD - visa vignette on separate paper) may prove a problem when applying for visa to travel to other countries as some countries require that the UK residency permit / visa be affixed in the applicant's passport.

regards