ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Visa Employment letter Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jai2010
Newly Registered

Settlement Visa Employment letter Query

Post by Jai2010 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi
I applied for my Wife's settlement visa 4 weeks back from chennai VFS office. The supporting documents that i gave included
6 Months Payslip
6 Months Bank Statements
4 Years P60 and tax return proof
Rental Agreement
Council Bill.

But instead of 'company letter' as proof of employment a letter which was issued by my company for my ILR (dated March) was handed over wrongly. VFS also accepted that.

Would that cause issues? I still work for the same company.Will the ECO contact my company with the details available in payslips and P60s to validate this?

Kindly Reply
Jai

vas
Newly Registered

Re: Settlement Visa Employment letter Query

Post by vas » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:00 am

Jai2010 wrote:Hi
I applied for my Wife's settlement visa 4 weeks back from chennai VFS office. The supporting documents that i gave included
6 Months Payslip
6 Months Bank Statements
4 Years P60 and tax return proof
Rental Agreement
Council Bill.

But instead of 'company letter' as proof of employment a letter which was issued by my company for my ILR (dated March) was handed over wrongly. VFS also accepted that.

Would that cause issues? I still work for the same company.Will the ECO contact my company with the details available in payslips and P60s to validate this?

Kindly Reply
Jai

jai nothing to worry about employer letter as long as u work there