ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self-employee

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zainab786
Newly Registered

Self-employee

Post by Zainab786 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Hello,

I am an dutch-national. I live here in the UK for more than 1,5 year now. I want to apply for my husband, who's in PAkistan. I am now for more than 4 months self-employed. I found out that as being a self-employee you have to go to the accountant and he will calculate how much tax you have to pay. And he also makes a letter that you have admit with you application.

My question is now: Will the accountant mention an amount that I have to pay over the previous time or will he only mention over which amount I have to pay tax?

I am confused, becoz someone said to me that you he will mention only the amount that you have earned in the previous time and how much tax you have to pay over that amount.

Someone else said to me, that he will put only the amount that you have to pay on tax?

What's correct?

Thank you!