ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 documents confusion (Pakistan)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abb
Newly Registered

Tier 1 documents confusion (Pakistan)

Post by abb » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi All,

Its my appology if this quistion is asked before, despite of all searching, I have got some concerns regarding Tier1 doc;

As per UKBA;
Employees who receive a salary
A salaried employee could provide a combination of personal bank statements covering the full 12-month earnings period and either:

payslips for the full 12-month earnings period; or
a letter from your employer.

But what about
1."Letter from your managing agent or accountant"
2."Invoice explanantions or payment summaries"

I am planning to apply in early Jan'11 by submitting Bank statement along with 12 salary slips.

Do I need to send the aforementioned 2 letters as well(We dont have any chartered accountant, we have a accountant but he is simply a B.com).

Any advice is higly appreciated. Should I add any further document like employer certificate (though its not recommended by UKBA).

Thx!

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 am

If you are applying and claiming points as salaried person you don't need to show agent / accountant letter as well as any invoices as these fall under Self Employed / Company etc category

I would suggest providing the following:

12 x Salary slips

12 x months bank statement corroborating with your salary slips

1 x Letter from employer confirming amount paid etc.

Good Luck

razian97
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 documents confusion (Pakistan)

Post by razian97 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:02 pm

abb wrote:Hi All,

Its my appology if this quistion is asked before, despite of all searching, I have got some concerns regarding Tier1 doc;

As per UKBA;
A salaried employee could provide a combination of personal bank statements covering the full 12-month earnings period and either:

But what about

I am planning to apply in early Jan'11 by submitting Bank statement along with 12 salary slips.

Do I need to send the aforementioned 2 letters as well(We dont have any chartered accountant, we have a accountant but he is simply a B.com).

Any advice is higly appreciated. Should I add any further document like employer certificate (though its not recommended by UKBA).

Thx!
you need only following documents

1.12 month consecutive salary slips
2.12 month bank statement
3.1 employer's certificate in lieu of return of income under the income tax ordinance 2001
( this documents shall be issued for you from your employer's accountant)
4.certificate of deduction of tax from income chargeable under the head salary under section 164 of the income tax ordinance
( this certificate shall be issued from your employer)

other than that you don't need any accountant

abb
Newly Registered

Post by abb » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:46 pm

razian97 wrote:

As per UKBA;

But what about

Thx!

3.1 employer's certificate in lieu of return of income under the income tax ordinance 2001
4.certificate of deduction of tax from income chargeable under the head salary under section 164 of the income tax ordinance

Hi,

I will appreciate if one can give me any sample format for point 3 and 4.
Do I really need to have such letters, in the presence of salary slips and bank statement.

Thx!

abb
Newly Registered

Post by abb » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:48 pm

alimohmand wrote:If you are applying and claiming points as salaried person you don't need to show agent / accountant letter as well as any invoices as these fall under Self Employed / Company etc category

I would suggest providing the following:

12 x Salary slips

12 x months bank statement corroborating with your salary slips

1 x Letter from employer confirming amount paid etc.

Good Luck
Hi,

Thx mate, I think these docs are not so difficult tomanage, but confuse with point 3 & 4, sugested by Razian97, can u give more insight on it.

Thx!

razian97
United Kingdom

Post by razian97 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:26 pm

abb wrote:
razian97 wrote:

As per UKBA;

But what about

Thx!

Hi,

I will appreciate if one can give me any sample format for point 3 and 4.
Do I really need to have such letters, in the presence of salary slips and bank statement.

Thx!
if you are applying from Pakistan than you must have these letters from your employer and employer's accountant to strengthen your case.otherwise your documents shall become suspicious.
these documents are necessary to prove that you have paid TAX to CBR and your NTN number is true

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by jimmymcad » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:23 am

12 months pay slip and 12 month bankstatement showing salary are sufficient and will do the job. I am not sure about this tax document if it is really required.