ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent visa - Funds Related

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kskksk1980
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent visa - Funds Related

Post by kskksk1980 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Hi,

I applied for Tier 1 visa and got my visa during July 2010.

Now iam planning to apply for my wife and kid.

Funds --
My wife has a joint account with her mother and has balance 3,00,000 Rs for last 3 months and i guess this is sufficient for the dependent (1600 GPB + 1600 GPB)

But for my 2800 GPB my account had a dip last month and iam not in a position to show my account for that.
But my dad is having acount which he has 2800 for last 3 months.

So my question is Can i add myself my name as joint account to my dads account and then take a NOC letter from my dad and
provide 3 months statement and Fund Maintenence Letter from bank (Statement will have my dad and my name but i would have added to the
acount only 1 week before applying)

Please adivce can i apply (6000 GPB) as
[1] 3200 GBP eqivalent indian money in my wife account (Joint my wife and her mom)
[2] 2800 GBP equivalent indian money in my dad+mysefl joint account (But i added as joint only a week back)

let me know so that i can proceed.
Thanks for ur information.

KSK

neosumit

Post by neosumit » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:34 pm

The ECO seems to be only interested in knowing the minimum balance for 90 day period.

Even if you do not show bank statements, but get a letter from the bank stating your minimum amount held in the account over last 90 days seems to be be good enough. Get the letter stamped and signed by the officials.

I am writing this because I did provide the bank statements for the same, but the ECO was only interested in finding the minimum balance and comparing it with 2800 GBP(in my case Tier-1 main applicant).

The BHC may check with the bank for the authenticity of the letter.
Thanks,
Sumit.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:38 pm

neosumit wrote:The BHC may check with the bank for the authenticity of the letter.
Apparently, sometimes, not successfully!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

razian97
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Dependent visa - Funds Related

Post by razian97 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:24 pm

kskksk1980 wrote:Hi,

I applied for Tier 1 visa and got my visa during July 2010.

Now iam planning to apply for my wife and kid.

Funds --
My wife has a joint account with her mother and has balance 3,00,000 Rs for last 3 months and i guess this is sufficient for the dependent (1600 GPB + 1600 GPB)

But for my 2800 GPB my account had a dip last month and iam not in a position to show my account for that.
But my dad is having acount which he has 2800 for last 3 months.

So my question is Can i add myself my name as joint account to my dads account and then take a NOC letter from my dad and
provide 3 months statement and Fund Maintenence Letter from bank (Statement will have my dad and my name but i would have added to the
acount only 1 week before applying)

Please adivce can i apply (6000 GPB) as
[1] 3200 GBP eqivalent indian money in my wife account (Joint my wife and her mom)
[2] 2800 GBP equivalent indian money in my dad+mysefl joint account (But i added as joint only a week back)

let me know so that i can proceed.
Thanks for ur information.

KSK
hi there
if your applications for tier1 visa has been approved and you have not ravelled to UK than your bank statement should be
1600+1600+800=4000 pounds
in my opinion you can use your both bank statements if maintained for three months