ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Advice plz-Any refusal for PSW due to Univ'ty Letter?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mir_azam_k
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Urgent Advice plz-Any refusal for PSW due to Univ'ty Letter?

Post by mir_azam_k » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi

I have applied for the PSW visa on 29/09/2010. My course name on the original degree and on the transcript is "Master Business Administration (International)". But in the letter issued by the university, the course name is mentioned as "International MBA". I have already applied for the visa. I have however brought this to the notice of my university who have now provided me the letter with correct course name. I am in two minds whether to send this to the UKBA mentioning that this was an error from the university. Or should I wait for the result??

Please urgent advice is needed

Many thanks

MrCoolio
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Advice plz-Any refusal for PSW due to Univ'ty Let

Post by MrCoolio » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:08 pm

mir_azam_k wrote:Hi

I have applied for the PSW visa on 29/09/2010. My course name on the original degree and on the transcript is "Master Business Administration (International)". But in the letter issued by the university, the course name is mentioned as "International MBA". I have already applied for the visa. I have however brought this to the notice of my university who have now provided me the letter with correct course name. I am in two minds whether to send this to the UKBA mentioning that this was an error from the university. Or should I wait for the result??

Please urgent advice is needed

Many thanks
You should write a letter with all the application details and explaining the issue and also attach the new letter from the university. Its better to do this now rather than taking the chance.