ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa for baby born in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Dear Friends,

I searched in the site and could not get enough information,so seeking help from you all experts,please do reply to my queries. I own a limited company for the last 2 months and doing contracting job,submitting dependant visa for my baby this month.

Documents I have currently and let me know if I need more

1) Payslips for last 2 months Aug, Sep got from my accountant.July month I was not having work and dont hve payslip.June month payslip I have misplaced.And since I have left this company they wont be intrested in issuing the payslips again.<b> Are two months payslips sufficient ? <b>

2) Maintenance funds - Bank statements for last 5 months.Is this sufficient ?

3) Since its a limited company,any additional documents to be shown ?

Hoping an early reply,

kind regards

Raj

push
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant visa for baby born in UK

Post by push » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Rajuk09 wrote:Dear Friends,

1) Payslips for last 2 months Aug, Sep got from my accountant.July month I was not having work and dont hve payslip.June month payslip I have misplaced.And since I have left this company they wont be intrested in issuing the payslips again.<b> Are two months payslips sufficient ? <b>
Payslips are not required but most people do provide the same. In that respect pay slips for even 2 months fine.
Rajuk09 wrote:2) Maintenance funds - Bank statements for last 5 months.Is this sufficient ?
For last 90 days only are required
Rajuk09 wrote:3) Since its a limited company,any additional documents to be shown ?
No

Hope you are providing dependant's Birth Certificate.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi push,

Thanks a lot for the reply.Very much helpful as usual.Yes I am going to send the following
1) Birth certificate
2) 2 Months payslips and dividend letters from accountant (for 2 months)
3) 90 days bank statement for maintenance ( hope the latest can be not more than 30 days from date of application)
4) Tier 1 reference letters received for me and my wife
5) Covering letter
6) Filled application fee
7) Tenancy agreement
8) Marriage certificate.

Am I missing any thing here,please do let me know.Do i need to keep my current contract agreement or my limited company details like regisrtation numbers or something as proof of employment ?

kind regards

Raj

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Marriage certificate?

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Marriage certificate?
:-) Oh I am still in the mindset of applying dependant visa for my wife...hope its not needed ? Please me know about this "Am I missing any thing here,please do let me know.Do i need to keep my current contract agreement or my limited company details like regisrtation numbers or something as proof of employment ? "

HSK Accountancy Services

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm

I searched in the site and could not get enough information,so seeking help from you all experts,please do reply to my queries. I own a limited company for the last 2 months and doing contracting job,submitting dependant visa for my baby this month.

Hoping an early reply,

kind regards

Raj
You only need bank statements to show funds (3 months) and birth certificate original to prove your relation with the baby. Copy of your passport and visa page will help HO to find your case history. nothing else is required.

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 pm

HSK Accountancy Services wrote:

Hoping an early reply,

kind regards

Raj
You only need bank statements to show funds (3 months) and birth certificate original to prove your relation with the baby. Copy of your passport and visa page will help HO to find your case history. nothing else is required.
Thanks a lot friends.

cheers

Raj

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:13 pm