ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birth Certficate.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

98fm
Newly Registered

Birth Certficate.

Post by 98fm » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi to every one,

I am new to this forum thank you to all for sharing experience on this website it really great help to all of us.

my question is i did apply for irish naturalisation now department sent me the letter requesting to send Birth Cert, in 2008 with the application of naturalisation i did submit affdavit of birth cert but look like Dept are not accpecting any more birth cert affdavit they are looking for orginal format, does any one have alternate of this please share with us. thank you. 98fm.

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 am

You cannot supply what you don't have.

Irisheddy

Re: Birth Certficate.

Post by Irisheddy » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 pm

98fm wrote:Hi to every one,

I am new to this forum thank you to all for sharing experience on this website it really great help to all of us.

my question is i did apply for irish naturalisation now department sent me the letter requesting to send Birth Cert, in 2008 with the application of naturalisation i did submit affdavit of birth cert but look like Dept are not accpecting any more birth cert affdavit they are looking for orginal format, does any one have alternate of this please share with us. thank you. 98fm.
What was your status before appying for naturalisation?

doesnotcompute

Re: Birth Certficate.

Post by doesnotcompute » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:39 pm

98fm wrote:Hi to every one,

Can't you get your birth cert re-issued?

aswadref

Post by aswadref » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 am

Did you get anything sorted coz I got
Requested for a birth cert as well and I don't
Have it just wanted to know if u submitted
Anything

aswadref

Post by aswadref » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:23 am

Did you get anything sorted coz I got
Requested for a birth cert as well and I don't
Have it just wanted to know if u submitted
Anything

98fm
Newly Registered

Post by 98fm » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 pm

I did request to my home country for Birth Cert to re issue, It will take some to get it.

aswadref

Post by aswadref » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:45 am

Do you think there is another alternative
Coz I got a letter similar to yours just incase
I don't get it,will a letter be enough saying
The corporation doesn't have record in the system.

Irisheddy

Post by Irisheddy » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 pm

It won't,. because they assume that people are giving false dates of birth. If someone had a fake identity that is the sort of letter they would get.

MYSPACE
Newly Registered

Post by MYSPACE » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 pm

When applying for naturalisation is it mandatory that parent names most appear on birth cert?

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 pm

MYSPACE wrote:When applying for naturalisation is it mandatory that parent names most appear on birth cert?

The application for naturalization does not specifically require both parent names on the birth cert.
However, if you later choose to apply for an Irish Passport, then the Passport Office of the Dept. of Foreign Affairs insists on a long form birth, with parents details.

''If a naturalized Irish Citizen:
the citizenship certificate issued by the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform and your long form birth certificate.''

http://www.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=254