ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naseemkhan3
Newly Registered

hi

Post by naseemkhan3 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:56 pm

(Minister, Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform; Louth, Fianna Fail)

There are currently approximately 21,500 applications for naturalisation with the Citizenship Division of my Department that are still awaiting a decision. This is primarily due to the significant increase in the volume of applications received in the last number of years. Approximately 5,000 (23%) of applications are on hand for more than 2 years. Circa 16,500 (77%) are on hand from a current date up to 2 years.

A Certificate of Naturalisation is an exceptional and important document that facilitates a non-national becoming a citizen of Ireland. The making of an application for a certificate of naturalisation is an individual’s choice. The granting of Irish Citizenship through naturalisation is a privilege and an honour and not an entitlement. Applications must be processed in a way which preserves the necessary checks and balances to ensure that it is not undervalued and is only given to persons who genuinely satisfy the necessary qualifying criteria.

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 am

So what's your point?
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

smalltime

Post by smalltime » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 pm

I think its :

Ctrl C, Ctrl V like fatty patty said hahahaha
pen pen de sarapin de kutsilyo de armasen
haw haw de karabaw de batutin