ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AC77
Newly Registered

HSMP extension

Post by AC77 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:31 pm

My HSMP first year visa expires on 22nd March and I shall soon applyfor extension.

1) Should I send salary slips and bank statements in original or photocopies ?

2) I haven't seen the form yet, can I specify a return address(i.e. office address) different to my house address as I live alone and won't be home to take the delivery; guess they send by special delivery which means I should physically present to receive it.

Thanks for your replies.

regards
ac77

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:40 pm

Should I send salary slips and bank statements in original or photocopies ?
Send your documents in original.
2) I haven't seen the form yet, can I specify a return address(i.e. office address) different to my house address as I live alone and won't be home to take the delivery; guess they send by special delivery which means I should physically present to receive it.
The application and passport are sent back normally by first class post. You dont need to be home for the delivery if you have a mailbox or some slider on your door. If Royal mail is unable to deliver your mail, they will leave it with your nearest collection office where you can pick it up from.