ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latest Info on Tier1 dependent visa requirements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amit_cris
Newly Registered

Latest Info on Tier1 dependent visa requirements

Post by amit_cris » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi All,

I am a Tier1 Visa holder (stamped on Aug 2009) and I, recently joined a UK based company on Sept 2010.I am soon going to apply Tier1 dependent visa for my wife and 1 year old son (they are still in India).

I want to know the latest information about maintenance funds, documents etc required while applying for dependent visa.

I'll be grateful to forum members if you could eloborate on this.

Main Information I am looking for is -
-----------------------------------

1) Maintenance fund requirement , exactly how much fund I need to maintain in my India bank account - ( I ,main applicant is in UK since 10th Sept , while dependents are in India and I am going to apply for visa in Dec 2010)

2) What exact doc I must provides to BHC along with application

A) Is Rent aggrement is needed in UK ?
B) Is Council tax details are required ?
C) Offer letter copy from my employer or letter from employer that I am working there ?.
D) Salary slips are needed ? .
E) Sponsership letter from me and copy of my passport & Visa ?
F) Marrige certificate ?.
G) Any other document which must be attached ?

I have seen some cases in this forum, where people were asked to furnish the details, like; prove that your marrige still subsist and asked to proivide some sort of proofs like telephone bills that you were making calls to your wife
, some latest snaps with your wife etc . Is this true and do I really need to provide these ( seems rediculous if it really needed)

If would be great if any of members has done similar exercise recently and he can send me some sort of check lis etc.

I shall be greatful , if people can respond to that.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 pm