ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

about SET(O) application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahsanull
Newly Registered

about SET(O) application form

Post by ahsanull » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 am

Hello everyone,
I will be applied for 10 years long residence Visa in this month Insallah. I have nearly completed the SET(O) application form. But one thing made me little bit confused. Could anyone make me clear please?
Question: If you are applying as a highly skilled migrant (HSMP), are you doing so under the terms of the HSMP ILR judicial review policy document? See main guidance notes for more information about this ? yes or no
Now do I need to tick any thing or just leave it blank?
By the way I am 10years continuous student in this country, no HSMP or any other status.

Thank you

x-ray

Post by x-ray » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:48 pm

You have indeed answered your own question.

The question ask:

If you are applying as a highly skilled migrant (HSMP), are you doing so under the terms of the HSMP ILR judicial review policy document?

Let me break it down for you

are you applying as a highly skilled migrant (HSMP) : No

are you doing so under the terms of the HSMP ILR judicial review policy : this applies only if you are applying as a highly skilled migrant (HSMP)

You have to leave that question blank because it does not apply to you. You only have to answer if you are applying under the HSMP category.

Goodluck.

ahsanull
Newly Registered

Post by ahsanull » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:20 pm

thank you very much