ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of Employer's Liability Insurance for Self Employement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irfan khan

Proof of Employer's Liability Insurance for Self Employement

Post by irfan khan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for the tier 1 visa in next few weeks.To satisfy previous earnings requirement, I am showing my earnings from two sources, one from my employer and one from self employment.

To satisfy one of the requirement of self employment, I have applied for the employer liability insurance. The company I have applied for, has send me the policy details through email and not by post. I just want to confirm, in order to show the proof of insurance, will the print outs of the policy documents send me through email, will be enough??

Thanks in advance..

shyamanand

hi bro

Post by shyamanand » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:25 am

where did u apply for emp liability insurance. how much approx you spent for that. plz reply. cheers

irfan khan

Re: hi bro

Post by irfan khan » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:48 pm

shyamanand wrote:where did u apply for emp liability insurance. how much approx you spent for that. plz reply. cheers
I applied through contractorscompare.com and it cost me about 50£.