ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sap technical Reference needed

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cochin007

sap technical Reference needed

Post by cochin007 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 am

Hi,
I am in london and looing for a job in sap abap/CRM Tech /Portal Development.
Can any one refer me to some company. I am trying hard .Except for the consultants who call up regularly and then never again call back , i dont get much calls .. Any one in IBM /Accenture /Deloitte? Since i dont have Uk Exp i think no one short list or may be the consultant doesnt forward the cv.
Any help Would be Apprecialted and any reference even for a trainer post is a boon for me right now...
George

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:43 am

Have you tried applying DIRECTLY on careers websites of some of the top companies in your field?
Also, SAP and related fields have a lot of work these days so it should really not be that big a struggle to find something initially, even without UK Experience.

When you surf job portals, quite a few times the name of the actual company is mentioned - at that point, Google the company and apply directly on their website. You will be surprised at the number of times Companies actually pick candidates who apply directly to them as it avoids Recruitment Agency fees - you have to do this to stand a chance of getting a call - relying on recruitment agents is pointless. And you are right, agents will just keep your CV to one side due to lack of UK work exp

KP

cochin007

Post by cochin007 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:02 am

Thans Ken,
.... I will try applying .. Except for one or 2 companies.. rest of the Posting doesnt give any clue abt the companies... I will try to find out..
George