ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party Support Letters

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simon3000
Newly Registered

Third Party Support Letters

Post by simon3000 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi, I'm filling out the forms for my wife's visa and i have a list here which i have everything on it except savings. I have been told that third party support from friends and relatives can be used to support.Though I earn enough for her to have the state ammount required for her to live £500 pcm and I pay the rent and all the bills.My friends and family have suggested they write the follwoing to add to my pay slips and rental agreement :

Their name
Their employer
Their bank statements

I rent a 3 bed home more than adequate for two people , yet someone has suggested I get an overcrowding report is this necessary? The photo's show the space and they can call the estste agent to ask how many rooms the house has as well as the council tax band bill shows the house size.

If someone has a draft for third party support we could use.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Obviously, if you fullfill the income requirement then you don't need any letters from your friends or family.

No need for the estate agent report. If you want you can take pictures and write the measurements yourself but these are pretty much unneccessary.
I tell it like it is.

simon3000
Newly Registered

Post by simon3000 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Thanks Elena, I'm not sure if i will meet the requirements as I don't have any savings and just got a job after being made redundant a few months ago, though if they take into consideration that i am now in a good job and have a home and all the bills, thank you for your advice i will take photo's and measure each room, fingers crossed savings won't drag my application down as i now have income and we will be able to save a bit each month and can both live off my income satisfactorily