ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - salary slips concern and document list

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jjoseph
Newly Registered

ILR - salary slips concern and document list

Post by jjoseph » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi,

I would like to apply for PR by end of this month. I completed 5 years with 3 years on work permit and 2 years on Tier 1 General Migrant category.

1. My first 2 months on work permit, I was on unpaid training. Hence I do not have the payslips for those 2 months. Will this be a problem? (My offer letter and experience certificate include the first two months period as well. Also I have the P60 for all 5 years.)

2. Could you please help me with the list of documents required in my case - both work permit and Tier 1 related? How many years bank statements are required?

If you have already discussed a similar case in this forum before, could you be kind enough to send me the link? Thanks very much.

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:37 am

1- it may or may not be a problem, most likely they will not request any payslips from 5 years ago. You will need a letter from employer confirming employment during work permit period.

2- please read the SET (O) form for details of documents. they usually dont ask for anything mroe than 6 months bank statements (although the form says 3 months, its safe to carry as many as you have)

eager2learn

Post by eager2learn » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 am

xyz123 wrote:1- it may or may not be a problem, most likely they will not request any payslips from 5 years ago. You will need a letter from employer confirming employment during work permit period.

2- please read the SET (O) form for details of documents. they usually dont ask for anything mroe than 6 months bank statements (although the form says 3 months, its safe to carry as many as you have)

I am in the same situation as joseph and I have worked in WP for around 4 years with 2 employers before becoming a tier 1 migrant. do i have to collect letters from both my previous WP employers?