ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PrakUK
Newly Registered

Salary slips

Post by PrakUK » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:38 am

[/img]Hi, Do we need to submit the salary slips attested or the print out copies would be fine. There is problem with my current employer. It will not attest the copies of salary slips.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Salary slips

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:47 am

PrakUK wrote:Hi, Do we need to submit the salary slips attested or the print out copies would be fine. There is problem with my current employer. It will not attest the copies of salary slips.
Please go through the Policy Guidance which says on page 22

i) Payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer. Payslips which are not on headed paper or the applicant receives all pay slips online, he/she must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout. If the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed).

PrakUK
Newly Registered

Post by PrakUK » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:23 am

Hi,

Thanks..I receive payslips via online but it has company logo, will that suffice if I take printout in plain paper and submit ??

Thanks

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:05 am

Friend,

It will better to take SIGN+STAMP from company on payslip.
Please dont take any risk.
Regards
Ritesh