ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experience letters lost by employer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mcu

Experience letters lost by employer

Post by mcu » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:52 pm

Hi,
My experience letters are lost by employer here. After approval WP Office has sent letters back to my employer but they have lost them. It is very surprising and upsetting for me. Please suggest me, is there any way to apply for HSMP? Should I ask my employer to provide some documents here. Please give me some better idea.

Regards

MWazir
Diamond Member

Re: Experience letters lost by employer

Post by MWazir » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:56 pm

mcu wrote:Hi,
My experience letters are lost by employer here. After approval WP Office has sent letters back to my employer but they have lost them. It is very surprising and upsetting for me. Please suggest me, is there any way to apply for HSMP? Should I ask my employer to provide some documents here. Please give me some better idea.

Regards
Experience letters pertaining to previous employment? Can you contact them and request them to give you another letter?

mcu

Post by mcu » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:57 pm

Hi,
Yes. Not to All. I can contact them who are in EU, but not sure will they be willing to send me again.
I have given call to HSMP team on 01142594074 and they say I can send photo copies with valid proof but am not sure wether they will accept it or not. You know if one body says like this does not mean, other will accept it if my documents go to other ones. Any suggestion?

Regards.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:09 pm

I can contact them who are in EU, but not sure will they be willing to send me again.
For starters, there is no harm in finding out for sure. At least you will know one way or another where you stand on this issue with your previous employers. Send in a polite email and make an enquiry.

mcu

Post by mcu » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:04 pm

Hi,
I do not have a luck of getting letters back from employers. Just not responding. I have got a letter from my current employer addressing to Home Office stating that they have lost the letters and please contact us in any case. Will this letter be sufficient? I have asked three Notary public/Solicitors to attest the letters but no one is willing to do that as every one is asking for originals. Please suggest me. Should I send the copies and letter from employer? Any better idea?

Regards

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:59 pm

The case worker normally dont accept photocopies of documents like work experience. There is no way to say weather or not they will accept your photocopies based on your employer's word that it has been misplaced. You could contact the HSMP team directly and ask them. That way you will know for sure.

mcu

Post by mcu » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:03 am

Hi,
I was thinking they have already used the originals while issuing wp and if I send the original wp they might consider. Any thought?

Regards.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:14 pm

The wp team that issued your work permit is completly different from the HSMP team that will decide on your application. They have nothing in common save for the fact that they work for the same employer.

You should call up the HSMP team directly and speak to them. That way you will understand their requirements based on your unusual circumstances.