ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajeshkr
Newly Registered

HSMP review

Post by rajeshkr » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:03 pm

Hi Guys

My HSMP got rejected recently , I want to apply for a review ,
Wanted to know did any body HMSP got approved after rejection and how long did it take for the process ? any pointers on this appreciated .

rajeshkr

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:07 pm

Rajesh,

There have been a few people who have been rejected and after their application review, have had their decisions overturned. Some of them have shared their experience over here. You will need to conduct a searchon the forum.

Jama

Post by Jama » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:00 pm

Hi Rajesh,

My application was refused in June 2005 and I have sent my review request within next 20 days and I am still waiting for their decision....so you can count yourself how long it might take :(

Good luck
Jama

rajeshkr
Newly Registered

Post by rajeshkr » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:35 am

Jama wrote:Hi Rajesh,

My application was refused in June 2005 and I have sent my review request within next 20 days and I am still waiting for their decision....so you can count yourself how long it might take :(

Good luck
Jama
Hi jama ,

Very sorry to hear that still you didnt get any reply , Wondering as you had applied in july of 2005 , and still you didnt get anyt reply is really very much bothering ? . what i am excepting is that normally they do reply back in a weeks time after u have asked for review .......I Wonder they are really consdering your application ???

Why dont you re-apply again with a fresh application ?

regards
rajesh

funmilola

HSMP review

Post by funmilola » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:25 am

Dear Jama,

I sent my application for review in June 2005 too and got my approval in August. I suggest U give them a call for an update on your application. Then U can start considering re-application if necessary.

It is well. All the best.

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:40 pm

hi rajesh,

when did you apply? and what was the reason for refusal?

rajeshkr
Newly Registered

Post by rajeshkr » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:48 pm

webhunter wrote:hi rajesh,

when did you apply? and what was the reason for refusal?
Hi webhunter

I had applied on Dec 23 2005 from india
Got the Decision on jan 11 2006 stating that they have awarded 0 points for Experience and Past Earnings . i have not yet got back my documents , once i receive i will be in a better position to tell you the excat details. I really dont knwo why have they not considered my application as i had given all the necessary proofs withh all releevant details .

regards
rajesh

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:35 pm

They have given zero points for work-experience for several applicants. However, I did'nt understand why they gave you 0 points for Past Earnings as well?

Are you above 28 or under 28? Also share with us what documentation you have submitted for earnigns ( such as slips, statemetns etc ). Other experienced ppl here might help you with your review / next application.

rajeshkr
Newly Registered

Post by rajeshkr » Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:25 pm

webhunter wrote:They have given zero points for work-experience for several applicants. However, I did'nt understand why they gave you 0 points for Past Earnings as well?

Are you above 28 or under 28? Also share with us what documentation you have submitted for earnigns ( such as slips, statemetns etc ). Other experienced ppl here might help you with your review / next application.
Hi webhunter
I have appiled for above 28 ..
1)For Experience Letters
I had provided detailed experience letters , releiveing letters and appointment letter
2)For earnings
I had provided my last 12 months salary printouts, 12 mnth bank statements having sal details , and my tax statement for last quarter of 2004and 1st quarter of 2005. As tax bracket start from march - april - i had clearly told them i will get the tax statement for this fiscal only at year end and my salary and bank statements hold s good for next six months ..... ALso i had given my appoitment letter also as a proof of eanings.

after all these i also dont know why tehy have given zero points ....I am yet to receive my Documents

regards
rajesh

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:20 pm

may be u might want to call your case worker and see whats wrong