ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which documents to provide..PLEASE HELP!!:)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mummy89
Newly Registered

Which documents to provide..PLEASE HELP!!:)

Post by Mummy89 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 am

Hello

As i said in the previous post my husband is applying for student visitor visa and my mother will be fully sponsoring him.

These are the documents i have put together. Please tell me if i have missed anything off:)

6 months bank original bank statements + photocopies

Letter of sponsorship from my mother stating she will be paying for all expenses

Letter from my mothers employer stating
her wage and that she works full time

Biodata page of my mothers uk passport

Acceptance letter from the school stating start and end date name of course duration
and also that the fee has been paid in full

Letter from my husbands employee stating he works there his wage and that he has been given 6months paid leave and the date he is due to start work again + translation

Original bank statement for my husband
Marriage certificate + translation
Preliminary flight tickets (unpaid) for a return flight

Could somebody please tell me if the marriage certificate is neccessary as id rather not include unneccessary documents

Also im a little hesitant in providing my husbands bank statement as he only has aroumd 2000lyd in it which was deposoted around 2months ago , the last time he applied he was refused as he had a large sum deposited 5days before he applied and therefore thy said they didnt belive he would be retirning as they didnt think he had enough to buy a ticket home

Please tell me if its better for my mother to pay for the tickets and not provide the bank statement or to pay for it himself and provide the statement..flight ticket will cost approx 600lyd

Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:11 am

Please don't make multiple posts on the continue in same topic.