ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BALANCE MAINTENENCE QUIERY.... 10 transactions in 1 day....

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

varunshana
Newly Registered

BALANCE MAINTENENCE QUIERY.... 10 transactions in 1 day....

Post by varunshana » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:36 am

Hi every one,

Iam currently in a deep trouble of maintenance of funds for my PSW. i have been maintaining the funds for my PSW since 29th of july 2010. Iam plnning to maintain them upto 30th of october which covers 3 months of duration.

But the problem exists is that, my account normally runs with huge number of transactions every day. similarly, on 30th of aug 2010; their was around 10 transactions on my lloyds account. For the first three transactions my account balance was around £830. Later in the same day it has gone for £770 for two transactions in the same and has picked up again to £840 for five more transactions in the same day. I has more than £800 at the end of the day.

For this i need help from you clearing me that would it affect my maintenance as i had missed out £800 for two transactions but has £800 in the same day as outstanding balance. Pls help me as i had only 10 days to post my visa....... PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP ME!!!!!!

neighbourboy

Post by neighbourboy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:43 pm

so the balance of that closing date is £800 or more. correct?

NOLAinUK
Newly Registered

Post by NOLAinUK » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:58 pm

You should be OK as long as the closing balance for that day is £800...