ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR applied for via post.... forgot some documents help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Natasha42
Newly Registered

ILR applied for via post.... forgot some documents help!

Post by Natasha42 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:31 am

Dear All,

I am looking for some advice and hoping someone could help me. My husband has applied via post for his ILR I made sure all the documents were in order however I have just realised that I did not include our child tax credit forms Oppps!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I was wondering will this be an issue with him getting his ILR? I did cover all areas and the case worker should see from my bank statements that we are in receipt of Tax credits or should I send docs with cover letter at a later date? im just worying as you would at this tense time.

Thanks in advance

Natasha42
Newly Registered

Post by Natasha42 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:15 pm

anyone... advice help support :cry:

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: ILR applied for via post.... forgot some documents help!

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Natasha42 wrote:Dear All,

I am looking for some advice and hoping someone could help me. My husband has applied via post for his ILR I made sure all the documents were in order however I have just realised that I did not include our child tax credit forms Oppps!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I was wondering will this be an issue with him getting his ILR? I did cover all areas and the case worker should see from my bank statements that we are in receipt of Tax credits or should I send docs with cover letter at a later date? im just worying as you would at this tense time.

Thanks in advance
u must have received acknoledgement lettter from HO. just note down the ref no and write a covering letter and send it as next day delivery.
then call to HO and tell them you are sending remaining docs and if possible they can let you talk to case worker directly.

If the decision is not taken yet they will consider docs.