ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ukba ref number missing...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shumba
Newly Registered

ukba ref number missing...

Post by shumba » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 pm

hello everyone, i dont know whether to be anxious or apprehensive but being on the legacy case, i have been checking religiously on the website for my HO ref number and it has been showing the team dealing with my case file and today i checked it and says No results found for reference number *************, does anyone know wat that might mean?
now for a sleepless night of worry, please someone set my mind at ease
cheers

Brown212

Re: ukba ref number missing...

Post by Brown212 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 am

shumba wrote:hello everyone, i dont know whether to be anxious or apprehensive but being on the legacy case, i have been checking religiously on the website for my HO ref number and it has been showing the team dealing with my case file and today i checked it and says No results found for reference number *************, does anyone know wat that might mean?
now for a sleepless night of worry, please someone set my mind at ease
cheers
I think that mean good news for you, i've heard of many people who are on legacy and they ref number disappear and few days later they are granted ILR. good luck.

shumba
Newly Registered

Post by shumba » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 am

oh thanks that set my mind at ease... cant get through to them to ask anything and wierd thing is i check on their website and my reference number now shows as being processed by one of the case workers, have been on the phone since 0930 and its now 1150 no answer, il solider on until someone answer.Does anyone come across the same situation where you find your ref number removed and back again and what would it mean?