ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Extension Previous Earning Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lovnishs

Tier-1 Extension Previous Earning Query

Post by lovnishs » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 am

Hello,

I am self emplyoed running a limited company. Need to enquire about the documents to send. I know that I should send atleast two docs from differenct sources however thought of reconfirming the below docs that I am planning to send.

1. INVOICES raised to client Period 11th November 2009 to 10th November 2010.- (Print out taken on plain paper. Not on company letter head & not attested by accountant)

2. Official BUSINESS BANK STATEMENTS covering the period 11th November 2009 to 10th November 2010.

My company is VAT registered & gross amount credited to my business bank account is inclusive VAT. Do I need to show any extra document etc.

Please advise if I should send other docs as well apart from these as I thought these should be considered from different sources.

lovnishs

Re: Tier-1 Extension Previous Earning - DOCS VERIFICATION

Post by lovnishs » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Hello Seniors,

Please could you advise on my below question raised earlier.

I am regular visitor of this forum from long time & seen various answers on this topic however just wanted to make clear if these two evidences are enough or I should need to provide additional docs (like letter from accountant, dividend vouchers, personal bank statement etc) as well.

I am self emplyoed. Below are the docs that I am planning to send & need to reconfirm with experts.

1. INVOICES raised to client Period 11th November 2009 to 10th November 2010.- (Print out taken on plain paper. Not on company letter head & not attested by accountant)

2. Official HSBC BUSINESS BANK STATEMENTS covering the period 11th November 2009 to 10th November 2010.

My company is VAT registered & gross amount credited to my business bank account is always inclusive VAT. So, Gross amount should be excluding VAT or Including VAT.

Need your urgent help on this as I am going to apply for extension quite soon.

Thanks in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Reading para 141 and 142 of the policy guidance will help you understand the evidence(s) you need to provide to claim points for income as a self-employed applicant.

regards