ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPLYING FOR MY HUSBANDS VISA.. 1ST TIME, PLZ HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shazuk786
Newly Registered

APPLYING FOR MY HUSBANDS VISA.. 1ST TIME, PLZ HELP

Post by shazuk786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 am

:( Hi all

any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

tomorrow will offically be 3 months since mu husband case has been submitted.. i have tracked it on the VFS site and it has sait its under process ar British High Comission..

i was wondering how long it may take and if anyone is going through anything similar?...

i am currently a UK citizen and my husband is from Pakistan

any help will be greatly appreciated
Last edited by shazuk786 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 am

Hi there

that's normal don't worry about it , its talking longer then 12 weeks these days because they are very busy. Even i am into my 12th week now and they haven't even contacted the employer yet . The average time is around 14 to 15 weeks at the moment by looking at the data of other applicants.

if you look in the spouse visa-pakistan link you we find there are many people in you position.

However you can e-mail them and tell them its been over 12 weeks and ask them if a decision has been made. Some time they tell you and some time they dont but worth a try.

shazuk786
Newly Registered

Post by shazuk786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 pm

hey zed u ok?.. thanks sooo much for the rep.. they have contacted my employer so what is the next step?..

i submitted my case in july and my hubby got a text saying we have recvd ur case and its now being proceesed.. then later another text saying ur case has now been sent to BHC..

i am keeping a eye on it, at the VFS site, but it is still there?..

just seems sucha long time...

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 pm

i am good thank u

Well if your employer as been contacted then it wont be long now. From information given by other applicants it seems once you employer as been contact the eco make a decision on the case in a week somtimes in a couple of days. But after this it could take 2 weeks sometimes longer/shorter depends. Cuz they have to send the documents back to pakistan and from there back to the vac where docs where submitted. And people working at pakistan vacs are really lazy they take their time lol

Thiis link show people who applied in june/ july will give u an idea what to expect

http://imm.ksul.co.uk

Also email them at this email to find out if they have made a decsion on your case

UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk

hope this helps

shazuk786
Newly Registered

Post by shazuk786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Hey thanks 4 that

uve been great help... =) all i appreciated, ive added my details to that database, but i have not recvd a email?.. whats that email abt?..

emailed mirpur vac today, and they emailed me back a email add that i can email too, i have emailed them but i got no rep.. =(..

i just hope its soon, im praying hard.. tomorrow is the 3month date officially.. i just hope all is well..

i hope pakistan vac call asap and not be lazio like u said lol

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:52 pm

They won't email you unsolicited.

The email column is where people have received an email in reply to an enquiry email asking on the status of the application and they have been informed that the application has been processed.

You won't get much info by emailing the VAC. It's better to email the UKBA using the email address given in the post above by zeddy zed.

shazuk786
Newly Registered

Post by shazuk786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Hey thanks for that, i have emiled them ive not had anuthing come back as yet.. just waiting eagerley.. in the email do u need to add the receipt number?..

thanks 4 the help guys..

shazuk786
Newly Registered

Post by shazuk786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:18 pm

once the applicvation is processed how do they get in touch to let us know that the application has been proceeses?.. do they ring hubby over there?.. or email me here?

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:20 pm

shazuk786 wrote:Hey thanks for that, i have emiled them ive not had anuthing come back as yet.. just waiting eagerley.. in the email do u need to add the receipt number?..

thanks 4 the help guys..
Give as much info as you can:

Applicant's name, date of birth and passport number.
Sponsor's name and address
Both reference numbers: GRY ref and online tracking ref.

They normally reply within a couple of days.

shazuk786
Newly Registered

Post by shazuk786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 pm

hey corrodo thanks 4 that il do that now xx

shazuk786
Newly Registered

Post by shazuk786 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 pm

hey guys just a kwickie, once visa kums on how do they get in contact with u? do they ring or text hubby?..

shazuk786
Newly Registered

Post by shazuk786 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:50 am

my husband got his visa 2day

i have a question within hjow many days do they need to come to the UK?

all help will be appreciated

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:18 am

Within the next 3 months to avoid difficulties in future