ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About Legacy

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oyeshetop
Newly Registered

About Legacy

Post by oyeshetop » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Hi everyone there, i have an issue with the legacy thing. My solicitor told me that i am entitle to the legacy, he wrote to them but i have never hear anything from them. However, i have a kid which my solicitor sent with the letter that he wrote to them. Do you guys think the Home Office will respond?
Last edited by oyeshetop on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shumba
Newly Registered

Post by shumba » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:13 pm

at the rate they are going you will be waiting for sometime, ( not to scare you), i am on the same programme and everytime i ring they keep telling me it will be a few week and still waiting, they will come through but at their own pace and its pointless trying to ring them too, i have been since monday and still noone answers the fone at HO, happy witing. keep pressing your solicitor for progress unlike mine i wonder why i am paying them im getting more infor on my own

oyeshetop
Newly Registered

About Legacy

Post by oyeshetop » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Thank you for the information, but i read something about the legacy which says when your solicitor help you apply for it, it will take about three weeks. My is taking more than that yet i have not hear anything from them. Do you know why?

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 pm

3 weeks? No, it's months or years. I think they reckon they'll have done most of the legacy cases by December 2011.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.