ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for ILR - 10 year long residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salstickles
Newly Registered

Documents for ILR - 10 year long residence

Post by salstickles » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Hiya All;)

Not sure if anyone can advise, but I am trying to verify what documents should accompany my application for ILR (10 years long residence) using set (o) application.
I have both passports - 1 current and my old one which I entered upon. These show all my absences (315 days) in 10 years. The application states that is all I need, aside from the completed application form, 2 x passport photos and Life in the UK Test pass, is my passports.
After 10 years of applying for visas (for UK and travel), this just seems too little compared to all other visas!
PLEASE ADVISE!

Many thanks, Sally

magsi23
Member of Standing

Re: Documents for ILR - 10 year long residence

Post by magsi23 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:12 am

salstickles wrote:Hiya All;)

Not sure if anyone can advise, but I am trying to verify what documents should accompany my application for ILR (10 years long residence) using set (o) application.
I have both passports - 1 current and my old one which I entered upon. These show all my absences (315 days) in 10 years. The application states that is all I need, aside from the completed application form, 2 x passport photos and Life in the UK Test pass, is my passports.
After 10 years of applying for visas (for UK and travel), this just seems too little compared to all other visas!
PLEASE ADVISE!

Many thanks, Sally

salstickles,

This is correct, however that is all you need, i suggest not to volunteer information when UKBA havent asked you for it.

Regards
Magsi