ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success on Interactive Form in Croydon PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan1000
Newly Registered

ILR success on Interactive Form in Croydon PEO

Post by rehan1000 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:08 am

Hi All,

I 've got an ILR yesterday at Croydon PEO (thanks GOD) and I would like to say thanks to every one here because this forum helped me alot. So here is my experience:

- I used an intearactive form. The good thing of this form is that we can fill it as well as can pay online.

- I parked car in Whitgift NCP car park which is just opposite to Lunar House (just only a minute walk via underground road crossing)

- My appointment time was 12:45 but I reached 5 minutes late due to traffic but there was no issue.

- I applied for myself plus dependants (kids and wife) but went there alone as already got reply from home office regarding same.

- After security checking, I went to ground floor for initial checking. The lady just asked for passports and three months salary slips. she gave me token number.

- I then went to cash counter at first floor and got payment done receipt after submitting my online payment receipt (its actually printed on first page of form).

- I was told to wait on the first floor where my token number was called after about 25 minutes. The case worker asked for letter from employer. I informed her that I 'm applying as per HSMP JR but she said ok and then again asked for the same letter. Fortunately, I had already collected this letter (to be on safe side) even I thought its only required for Work Permit, so looks like its mandatory for HSMPians as well. I asked her to take my whole file which includes every thing including cover letter. She was happy to see whole file. She turned all the pages and went straight to employment letter and checked it. She also checked all 4 P60s, 3 months salary slips and my absences in form. Though I also included 6 months salary slips, 6 months bank statements, absences spreadhseet, marriage certificate, kids birth certificates as well but she didn't take a look on these ones. After 25 minutes of some checking online, she told me that every thing is ok and I can get my passports after 1 and half hour.

That was too simple and I got passports back after 2 hours. Once again thanks for every one in this forum because I 've got lots of help from my initial application till ILR.

claudiafan

Re: ILR success on Interactive Form in Croydon PEO

Post by claudiafan » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 am

rehan1000 wrote:Hi All,

I 've got an ILR yesterday at Croydon PEO (thanks GOD) and I would like to say thanks to every one here because this forum helped me alot. So here is my experience:

- I used an intearactive form. The good thing of this form is that we can fill it as well as can pay online.

- I parked car in Whitgift NCP car park which is just opposite to Lunar House (just only a minute walk via underground road crossing)

- My appointment time was 12:45 but I reached 5 minutes late due to traffic but there was no issue.

- I applied for myself plus dependants (kids and wife) but went there alone as already got reply from home office regarding same.

- After security checking, I went to ground floor for initial checking. The lady just asked for passports and three months salary slips. she gave me token number.

- I then went to cash counter at first floor and got payment done receipt after submitting my online payment receipt (its actually printed on first page of form).

- I was told to wait on the first floor where my token number was called after about 25 minutes. The case worker asked for letter from employer. I informed her that I 'm applying as per HSMP JR but she said ok and then again asked for the same letter. Fortunately, I had already collected this letter (to be on safe side) even I thought its only required for Work Permit, so looks like its mandatory for HSMPians as well. I asked her to take my whole file which includes every thing including cover letter. She was happy to see whole file. She turned all the pages and went straight to employment letter and checked it. She also checked all 4 P60s, 3 months salary slips and my absences in form. Though I also included 6 months salary slips, 6 months bank statements, absences spreadhseet, marriage certificate, kids birth certificates as well but she didn't take a look on these ones. After 25 minutes of some checking online, she told me that every thing is ok and I can get my passports after 1 and half hour.

That was too simple and I got passports back after 2 hours. Once again thanks for every one in this forum because I 've got lots of help from my initial application till ILR.
Wow!!! Very straight forward....Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am going to Croydon next month :) and really happy to hear this!