ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 migrant - child born in UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vv8910
Newly Registered

Tier 2 migrant - child born in UK

Post by vv8910 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Hello All,
I need some help here. I am a Tier 2 (General) PBS migrant, and my wife a Tier 2(Int com Transfer). We recently
had our baby here, and have got his passport. Will be travelling outside the UK in January and hence need the Visa stamped to return (since visit outside is for shortspan). As a result we are applying for his Visa from here in the UK
Please help me with the follwoing questions.

1.) Form i am using is the PBS (Dependent). Hope its correct.

2.) the main applicant's name will be mine, even though i am not applying for any extension or any change.

Section C1. Under what nationality did the dependant enter the United Kingdom?
I have answered "Child born in UK to Indian Parents". Hope that would suffice.

Section D1. Did the dependent obtain entry clearance? I have answered "No"
Section D5. I have entered "Child born in UK" - > is that OK or should i leave blank ?

Section F. Biometric Residence Permits -> My Visa was issued on Residence Permit heading and my Biometrics
were taken in India - referring section F help text, implies i need not take my new born for the BRP test.
But section F14,F15 and F16 are headed towards the BRP -> Please can someone confirm ?

J1. Is the dependant submitting their application with the main applicant’s application? No
J2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain
J3. Tier 2 General
J4 and J5 -> what am i s'posed to answer ? -> i am not switching, nor extending or change of employment
I dint find any help on that section too.

It would be great help if someone could answer my questions