ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help required please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

searching

help required please

Post by searching » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:15 am Post subject: update on my appeal
hi
i received my appeal back on the 23-09-2010
and the refusal under 320 7a the judge has said that
in addition i note that there is no evidence that the decision made by the ECO on first Feb2010 under para 320 7a was made following the review by an ECM as required under the idis. the ECM reviewed the decision on the 20th of June 2010 after the notice of decision was issued by the ECO and the ECO'S decision is there fore not in accordance with law and if i had to decide the issue on appeal under para 320 7a i would have dismissed it as not in accordance with the law....

Q1 :can any one tell me that does that means that i will not be banned on my future applications.under 320 7b.....

and the rest he said that this is not a family visit because i dont have the permission to meet my daughter (even though my name is on the birth certificate and have parental responsibility)
and the court case regarding my contact order is in process and can be represented by a solicitor as well so i dont have to be present there ( even though i was representing myself so if i am not there which i was not and the case was dismissed......

now i am planning to go to upper tribunal because i dont have the contact order in place which would allow me to see my daughter but than i am not prohibited by law not to see her either
and in the end the judge said that in his opinion this is just a visit visa because of no permission to see my daughter and he has no jurisdiction on this appeal so he dismissed the appeal now i can only appeal if there isa error of law can any one have any suggestions please thanks
sorry for a long msg but any advice would be helpful thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:46 pm