ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Tier Visa for 2 Year. But name is worng

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

joju_uk
Newly Registered

Got Tier Visa for 2 Year. But name is worng

Post by joju_uk » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Dear All,

First let me thanks to all the friends who put their valid comment on this forum which really helps me in submitting the accurate document.

I got my tier-1 visa today and i am really thrilled since it takes only 2 weeks of time. But the name mentioned inside the VISA is wrong. Instead of SOJU its written SOJO. So does it create a problem? Please advice?

visatier1
Newly Registered

Re: Got Tier Visa for 2 Year. But name is worng

Post by visatier1 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 pm

joju_uk wrote:Dear All,

First let me thanks to all the friends who put their valid comment on this forum which really helps me in submitting the accurate document.

I got my tier-1 visa today and i am really thrilled since it takes only 2 weeks of time. But the name mentioned inside the VISA is wrong. Instead of SOJU its written SOJO. So does it create a problem? Please advice?
yaaa . call home office ...
congrats.. can you tell when did you apply and what documents did you provide...
thanx

ABM
Newly Registered

Post by ABM » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:14 pm

joju_uk wrote: I got my tier-1 visa today and i am really thrilled since it takes only 2 weeks of time.
Congratss Sadikk....:lol:

i was waiting for yours post here, since im checking daily this forum.
so when you planned to travel.

About the name mistake better to inform them ASAP to avoid any inconvenience at UK airport

joju_uk
Newly Registered

Post by joju_uk » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:46 pm

visatier1 wrote:
joju_uk wrote:Dear All,

yaaa . call home office ...
congrats.. can you tell when did you apply and what documents did you provide...
thanx
Dears,

I followed this post -"http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... d4e08d4a5a" typically in my case and i suggest you to have a look on this post and the document provided in it.

I had applied on 17th October and got the visa on 1st of november. :)

Good Luck guys!!