ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT FOR FAMILY MEMBER (STEP-DAUGHTER)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

michaelb1
Newly Registered

EEA FAMILY PERMIT FOR FAMILY MEMBER (STEP-DAUGHTER)

Post by michaelb1 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi, :D I am new to this forum, glad I found it and from reading the posts it seems to be most helpful and supportive.
I am an EEA national (Irish)living in uk with permanent residence status. My wife who is a fillipino has been living here in uk for the past 3 years and has a 5 yr resident card.
Can I act as sponsor to take her 20year old daughter over to uk on a EEA family permit.
As I am not working at the moment is this a problem?. I hope tobe in part-time work in a couple of weeks time .I have income from property I own 10K plus per annum, is this classed as "self -employed" and is it taken into account.I also have savings. Any help would be greatly appricated. :D