ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Letter stamping and signing.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lalithunt
Newly Registered

Salary Letter stamping and signing.

Post by lalithunt » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:36 am

Hi,
I have switched job in last month and now i am planning to apply for Tier 1 Visa.
My problem is for the previous earning i would be producing all the salary letters from my previous employer and the current employer.
I have the previous employer's salary letters as online pdf hence i need to get them stamped and signed by the previous employer. But the problem is the previous employer are saying that they dont stamp or sign any document for ex-employee.
So i wanted to know is there any alternate route like can i get the stamp and signature of the current employer on my previous employer Salary letter. Or is there any other way i can authenticate those documents which would be accepted ?

My second question is i would be producing the 12 months bank statements. So i would take the printouts of the bank statements and then get them stamped and signed from the bank. Is these enough or i need to get a letter from them saying all the document are authentic and if yes then what should be format of the letter.

My third question is i would be showing the 3 months fund maintaiance, so i would be producing a letter from the bank so what is the format for that letter. And suppose i have the fund in Citibank US and i produce a letter from Citi bank India would that be fine or it would create an issue.?

Do reply back soon as i need to apply for the visa in these month itself.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Reading the policy guidance will help.

regards

hrmn
Newly Registered

Reply..............

Post by hrmn » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:04 am

Regarding First Question. You need to get your salary slip stamped and signed by your prev emp. There is no other way.

Second Question. Getting the Bank statement stamped and signed from the Bank you also need the letter from Bank on the Bank Letter Head that statements are authenticated by them.

Third Statement :

You can use the below screen shot statement.

This is to certify the Mr. XXXXXXXX is maintaining a Saving account no XXXXXXXXXX with us since DD.MM.YYYY.
The account balance as on DD.MM.YYYY is INR XXXX.
The balance maintained during the period DD.MM.YYYY to DD.MM.YYYY for account no XXXXXXXXXX is INR YYYY. The equ amount in the GBP is XXXX
The conversion rate is taken as 70.00 GBP
The statements are authenticated by the bank. Statements are signed and stamped on each page by reques.
The certificate is issued at the specific request of the account holder and holds no responsibility on the official signing on it.