ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skype phone records - more than 6 months?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DonRaul
Newly Registered

Skype phone records - more than 6 months?

Post by DonRaul » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:33 am

Hi

I am trying to get my skype history for the last 3 years to prove regular contact with my wife. They are saying its only possible to retrieve 6 months, which leaves me with a struggle for proof. Has anyone managed to get more than this?

Thanks,Neil.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: Skype phone records - more than 6 months?

Post by ElenaW » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:22 am

DonRaul wrote:Hi

I am trying to get my skype history for the last 3 years to prove regular contact with my wife. They are saying its only possible to retrieve 6 months, which leaves me with a struggle for proof. Has anyone managed to get more than this?

Thanks,Neil.
They don't need 3 years of skype chat logs. The ECO won't look at them. Have you been living apart for three years or something?
I tell it like it is.

DonRaul
Newly Registered

Post by DonRaul » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:24 am

we have been apart for 2 periods in the last 4 years. once for 2 years and then again the last 1 year. we have travel reciepts to prove our visits, but i thought the call log would be useful too.