ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 for parents in law

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sasa2010
Newly Registered

EEA2 for parents in law

Post by sasa2010 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi guys:

I am an EEA nationals with PR and I am going to apply EEA2 for my parents in law, who are not EEA national themselves. It will be really great if I can get some advice before making the application:

1. My parents in law are currently on a visitors' visa, which expires in Jan 2011, if their EEA2 application is not successful, will it effect their EU family permit next time? (for over stay and immigration purpose)

2. How do I prove that they are living with us now? ( they are on a 6 months visa, therefore, they dont have any letters to our address)

3. The reason I want them to stay, is because of child care, should I mention it on the application form?

Thanks for your help!!

Ikonkar
India

Re: EEA2 for parents in law

Post by Ikonkar » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi,

Just checking to see if you've heard anything back from the HO?
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar