ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Maintenance Fund Letter from Bank

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

riteshgaur

Urgent: Maintenance Fund Letter from Bank

Post by riteshgaur » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:14 am

Hello Friends,

Today I went to HDFC for Maintenance fund letter, but they are not willing to give the letter as per format. The format I assumed should state that Between Start date XX and End date YY the Minimum Balance is xxxxxx.xx.

But instead, HDFC issued an Account Statement on their letter head from Start date XX and End date YY. And along with Bank Statement, they attached an Covering letter stating the "Please find the Account Statement from Start date XX and End date YY".

They asked me to highlight the date (row) on Account Statement, when balance was minimum.

Kindly Request you to tell me whether this will be sufficient for Maintenance fund or I should visit another branch.

Mine appointment for VFS mumbai is 9-November.
Last edited by riteshgaur on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
Ritesh

dhruv

Re: Urgent: Maintenance Fund Letter from Bank

Post by dhruv » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:37 am

riteshgaur wrote:Hello Friends,

Today I went to HDFC for Maintenance fund letter, but they are not willing to give the letter as per format, which should state that Between Start date XX and End date YY the Minimum Balance is xxxxxx.xx.

But they issued an Account Statement on their letter head from Start date XX and End date YY. And along with Bank Statement, they attached an Covering letter stating the "Please find the Account Statement from Start date XX and End date YY".

They asked me to highlight the date on which the minimum balance was there.

Kindly Request you to tell me whether this will sufficient for Maintenance fund or I should visit another branch.

Mine appointment for VFS mumbai is 9-November.
Getting the Bank statement stamped should be sufficient with/without cover letter