ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stay outside UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

d4dibz
Newly Registered

Stay outside UK

Post by d4dibz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

I got my PSW in May,2010. In September I came back to Saudi Arabia as I had a good opportunity over here. Saudi Arabia is not country of my origin so I don't want to loose my UK visa as well. Now, I have following questions in my mind:
1) Is there any limit on number of days I can stay outside UK during my PSW or if there is any limit on number of days I can stay outside UK in last one year of my PSW?
2) Is there any limit on consective number of days outside UK.?
I shall be very thankful for your advises.
Thanks
Danish

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:22 pm

No and no.

regards

hieunguyen
Newly Registered

Post by hieunguyen » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Hello everyone,

My friend is in a similar situation. She got her PSW visa in Jan 2011 and went back to her country in July, now she wants to go back to the UK in December 2011. Would she be denied entry clearance?

I have read everything on the UKBA's webpage regarding this problem: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part6a/ and have found out that there is curtailment imposed on Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and Tier 1 (Investor) but the PSW does not have this.

Thank you very much in advance.
Hieu Nguyen