ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Visiting IRAN - Future Visa problems

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ksjagan
Newly Registered

Indian Visiting IRAN - Future Visa problems

Post by ksjagan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Dear all,

My company is asking me to visit IRAN and handle a Telecom project in IRAN for 3 months, which can extend to 1 Year.

Whether I will have problems in the future, If i apply for Business Visa to US/UK (NATO countries)??

I have visited Australia/China Before on Business Visa.

Thanks,
Jagan

krazydude
Member of Standing

Post by krazydude » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:00 pm

A friend of mine visited Pakistan on his British Passport as part of his work. He then went to the US for a family event and was stopped by the US Officials and questioned for an hr about what he did in Pakistan, who he met and all. I have not come across incidents when people are stopped on the UK Border coz they visited some country, but if you plan to goto the US then it may help to get your details together when you land

Traveler33
Newly Registered

Post by Traveler33 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Would be a good idea to obtain an official letter from your company explaining your need to travel and what you work you will be doing there, to have proof that you went there for a very reasonable purpose.