ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request for urgent treatment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

webhunter
Member of Standing

Request for urgent treatment

Post by webhunter » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:53 am

Since it has been 4 weeks since I applied, I have requested for an urgent treatment by faxing my offer letter which is due to start in 2 days from now.

My problem is two fold.
a) According to home office my application reached them on 10th Jan, where as according to royalmail, it delivered them on 30th of Dec. I hope they will consider this as 4 weeks.
b) The job is due to start in just 2 days, I hope they wont complain that the job is starting too early.

Also, I have'nt seem too many people requesting for urgent treatment here. May be, most applicants are receiving decisions in 4 weeks.

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:23 pm

Since no one replied to this post, I am just trying to bring it up the pool again.

Could someone please answer.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:03 pm

You could call them up and confirm if they have recieved your urgent treatment fax and if they have accepted it. That way you will know weather or not your application is under process or if it is in the queue.

Celebrate
Newly Registered

Urgent Treatment

Post by Celebrate » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:41 pm

I already have an intracoompany agreement with a UK firm for a two year period. Both our firms are in the same industry offering similar services in our countries.
Could i file for hsmp, and ask for urgent treatment.
Thanks