ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sending documents separately in visa application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

doeintheheadlights
Newly Registered

sending documents separately in visa application

Post by doeintheheadlights » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 am

I finally finished my fiance visa to come to the UK, however my fiance did not have his October-November bank statements (we sent the application out November 12) and because we had already had our biometrics appointment, couldn't wait for them to arrive in the mail from England.

He does have 6 months worth of statements April-October, however I'm not sure if 1) they need his most recent one and 2) if we would be able to send it separately once it arrives here? Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

Immigration Expert
Newly Registered

Post by Immigration Expert » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:25 pm

dont worry about the most recent as you sent the most recent you had at the time of the application. keep the update statement and do not send it to them as they may not locate it with the file and it may be misplaced. keep the document and if they call you for an interview then you have the chance to show updated documents.

you have sent application so dont worry they will look at the documents you have.

good luck