ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from bank instead of bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

janedoe
Newly Registered

Letter from bank instead of bank statement

Post by janedoe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Hello people

Has anyone applied for PSW using a letter from bank confirming the funds and that they have been in your account for the past three months instead of a bank statement?
I have a letter with all the requirements mentioned in the Guidelines for PSW. I know they would probably prefer the statements but I am outside the UK and I didn't manage to get the statement from my bank.
I was wondering if they are weird aout the letters or not so please share any relevant experience you have.
Many thanks

ivanhoe
Newly Registered

Post by ivanhoe » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:20 pm

I submitted a letter from the bank of my wife in the uk for my psw dependent visa and it was all good. just make sure everything is clearly stated as per the guidelines for the letter , stamps , signature and all.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 pm

I did the same, however stamping the letter is not important, you just need to sign it by a bank official.

shussain452

Post by shussain452 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:47 pm

just today i got a god news of one of my friend. he also submited the sign latter of the bank..
dont worry